We use Google Analytics to collect information about how visitors access and use our website. We do not use Google Analytics to identify individual users. If you do not wish to have this information collected, Google has created a web browser plugin that will disable the Google Analytics cookie on your browser.
Information collected by Google Analytics may include:
- The date, time and duration of your visit
- Any pages you viewed, including the first and last pages
- Your Country, State, and City of origin
- Website links, ads or search terms that brought you to our site
- If you are signed into a Google account, Age, Gender and Market Segmentation information you may have provided in your Google profile may also be provided
Information we do NOT Collect through Google Analytics:
- Identifying information such as your Name, Address, Telephone Number or Mailing Address
- Your shopping/purchasing habits on other websites
- Your browsing history, other than if you followed a link from an external website to our site
- Your future browsing habits, other than if you follow a link from our site to a page on an external website
In addition, users may voluntarily provide information through a form on our website.
The information we collect may be used to monitor our site and implement improvements to provide a better user experience. We may also use information provided in our contact form for marketing our services at a later date, users will always be able to opt-out of our marketing materials.
No information collected automatically or voluntarily will be sold to outside vendors.
For more information please contact us.
■ ■ ■